13 February 2006

Tagging?!

I feel like a baseball player who's trying to figure out what to do with this flat thing they call a bat in a strangely run game called (of all things) cricket. Why? Not only am I new to blogging, I'm also new to reading blogs. So I'm clueless on the protocols and, especially, the "blogging tradition." So here comes this blog-tagging game, and I'm it. Thanks, Fr Weedon.

Four Jobs I've Had:
Butcher's janitor
Paperboy
House painter/Roof layer
Priest, O.M.

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
Hook
Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Finding Forrester
Drowning Mona

Four TV Shows I Watch:

I really don't watch much TV. But when I do:
Who's Line is it Anyway
History Channel (whatever's playing)
FoxNews
M*A*S*H reruns

Four Places I've Lived:
Mankato MN
Peoria IL
Milwaukee WI
Juniata NE

Four Places I've Vacationed:
San Lorenzo CA
Mesquite TX
Colorado Rockies
San Bernadino CA

Four Websites I visit daily:

Cyberstones
The Roman Breviary
Biblegateway
Weedon's Blog

Four of My Favorite Foods:

Prime Rib & Lobster
Duckhorn 2002 Merlot (fruit)
Fine Cigars (vegetable)
Lagavulin 16 yr old Scotch (grain)

Four Places I'd like to be right now:
My chair, reading St Maximus the Confessor or St Cyril of Alexandria
Eighth Day Books
HoHoKam Park
Listening to Pope Benedict XVI preach

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Ben Anderson
Ben Harju
Ben Johnson
Dave Petersen

No comments: