01 July 2006

The Pope & Liturgical Reform?

A reader of this blog recently pointed me to this blog. It is "dedicated to promoting the New Liturgical Movement called for by Cardinal Ratzinger/Benedict XVI in all the sacred arts and in the unity of legitimate liturgical diversity." New Liturgical Movement, as you can gather, actually refers to the restoration of the older liturgical movement as indicated by the title of the book (Reform of the Reform?) by a Fr. Thomas Kocik, one of the blog contributors.

I've not yet had the opporunity to read through many of its posts, but I shall. What I found most intriguing, thus far, is this contribution from Thursday. It seems to dovetail with this news item from another reader of this blog.

My hopes for the current are bouyed by such things.

No comments: