08 December 2006

Blogs I Read

No doubt, one could easily analyze another's personality based on his blogroll.

I'm not smart enough--and frankly, don't have the patience to learn how--to create a blogroll or to modify, in any way, the ready-packaged template that blogspot provides. Yet some have asked me what blogs I regularly read, and others have asked me to advertize their blogs. So, for whoever cares, here's the list (in no particular order, appearing on my "Sage" extension).

With very little difficulty, those who wish to play analyst will discover how one-dimensional I truly am.

Weedon's Blog



Cyberstones

Gottesblog

Western Orthodoxy

Occidentalis

The New Liturgical Movement

Haunted by the Holy Ghost

From Wittenberg to Athens...

All the Fulness

Pontifications

The Confessing Reader

Te Deum laudamus!

Sentire cum Ecclesia

A Confused Anglopapist

Glory to God for All Things

Susan's Pendulum

Restorative Theology

incarnatus est

orrologion

Ad Orientem

Apologies and Confessions

Sober Joy

Water and Spirit

ProtoEvangel

priestmatthewjackson

Mind in the Heart

Sarx

David L. Lichtenstein

South Ashford Priest

This Side of the Pulpit

Paredwka: Dropping the Ball

Orthophile

OCN Weekly Newsletter

Friends of Mercy

Hispania Sancta

Father Hollywood

Touchstone Magazine-Mere Comments

3 comments:

david+ said...

I'm honored to be included. Many thanks.
david+

Chris Jones said...

I'm honored to be included.

As am I. Thank you, Father.

DebD said...

Wow, since it seems you don't have nearly enough to read ;) may I be so bold as to recommend two more blogs for your reading pleasure? (neither of them mine)

The Abandoned Mind:
http://theabandonedmind.blogspot.com/

Fr. Michael doesn't post often but when he does its always a blessing.

and

The Ancient Church
http://evlogeite.com/

Happy surfing